Monday, October 05, 2009

Time We Spent Together Was Never Quite Enough

I'm in trouble. Spm forecast exam is starting on wednesday and to be perfectly honest, i'm not prepared at all. I've been trying. But nothing's going in. Kinda pisses me off. This is a really important exam. After this, i'm practically on holidays. Honest.

I drank the root beer you gave me for my birthday, karen! :P finally.

I miss dreaming. I dreamt this morning, in that one hour. I'm not one for telling people about dreams of mine. But it was a really nice dream. I was sitting with my best friend on his roof. And we were just talking. He was telling me how i'm worrying too much about so many things then we walked to the park and sat on our see saw. The park isn't wasn't what it is now but what it used to be like when he was still around. We threw around that stupid tennis ball he used to carry everywhere. And i felt so safe and at home after wandering around trying to find my way for so long. Thanks for resuscitating me again.

Thanks for talking some sense into me. I really miss you. I don't think i'll stop missing you. Keep watching over me if it's not too much trouble. :') you made my week.

steffi. <3

No comments: