Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Thousand Faces We'll Choose To Ignore.

It's hard to think straight when there's so much going on. I can't put these unfamiliar feeling into words. Like. Gah. Thank God i'm not taking my IELTS tomorrow. I haven't been able to write or say anything properly this week. All i've been doing is feel. And i can't stop. And it's driving me crazy. Okay umm. Try to think back to something that hit you the strongest. Got it? Now, multiply that by 62^infinity squared.

ARGH. I. CAN'T. EXPLAIN. HOW. I. FEEL.

and it's pissing me off immensely.

Instead, i'm just going to random picture drop!


i miss Charlene. :)

KARAN!

WHY WON'T THIS GLASS BREAK?
MMMMMMDEWEK

:D
I miss Darren also but he couldn't meet us that day.
:(

Fine. not so random. I just miss you guyssss. :(
I had a power outage last night. :/ Couldn't finish my update.
Gah. I feel good today. :D
Eklektos tonighhttt! <3

NGIAOOOOOOOLOOVVVVEEEEMMEEEE!!!
dsteffi.

2 comments:

Darylicious said...

RYAN MISSES YOU TOO

STV said...

AND SUMMER MISSES YOU.