Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Do You Hear Me?

Question: Joel: Why do you blog? (via blog post)

Aim: To investigate why i blog.

Materials: 10 Fingers, thoughts, Backspace key.

Apparatus: Laptop.

Procedure:
1. Fingers are used to apply pressure to the keys of keyboard and type out this stupid Chemistry experiment based post.
2. Thoughts about how you came to blog are recorded and chemistry books on the table are ignored.
3. Go through archives and draw up a basic general classification of blog post.
4. Observations are recorded.

Observations:
Previously i did a whole excel about blog posts and what they were about and how many of them were written in the year 2009 but the table failed to copy and i malas. Sorryyy.
The results can easily be seen if you're a frequent reader anyway.

Discussion:
1. My friends and how i miss them and what they make me feel and things we do. I like to document things(feelings, things i do etc.) because i have terrible memory. This same reason is why i keep a detailed planner of things i do and distinct things that happened that day. I probably wouldn't know who i was if i lost my diary and my blog was magically deleted or something.
2. Photos. Photos have been lacking because of the rate of upload. It's freaking slow. :( and i get very frustrated but i put photos cause i want people to see what i see sometimes.
3. Vent. I vent a lot. I can be a very angry person and I need an outlet that won't hurt people's feelings. Well, i try not hurt people's feelings through my blog. But i don't know if it works. It's just a way to deal with issues.
4. Crap. I talk crap a lot. When i'm typer or when i'm feeling happy. It's just who i am.

Conclusion:
I blog because i feel the need to be heard and seen. Call it attention seeking or whatever you like. But i think i just need to feel like i exist and that the things i feel and do and hear are real. I need my friends to remember me. Not the me that you think i am after 10 minutes talking to me but who i am what i stand for andddd the rest. I'd like to think that after 30 years. I'll be able to tell my hypothetical children what i used to do when i was their age without any errors. I'll be able to remember my friends. The ones who made my life my life.


I am very emo person oh? :D hahahahhahhah bah. Not a very well done experiment though.

No comments: