Friday, October 16, 2009

Don't Come Any Closer

Ahhhhhh i love this group of idiots. :D HAHHAA Check out this video please. Please? :3


ahhaahah this really made my day. It was so awesome that i felt the need to blog today. So thank you for being the catalyst of this end product, guys! Love love love you guys to bits. Sucks that you're leaving on Sunday, Danileeee. No time for another l4d session or another video, maybe? Uggghhhh but it was so good to have you back. Even if it wasn't that long. Fine.. it was too long. hehehe LOVE YOUUU. HAVE A SAFE FLIGHT TO SING TO THE POOR. :/

EXAMS ARE OVERRRRRHHH. WHUT UP. OH it feels good. But so unproductive. :( hahaha i know. i know. First, i complain about my exams being torture etc etc. Then i complain after my exams are done about me not being productive and bored. I suck.

And also, i'd like to apologize to someone i've hurt recently. I had no idea you had a problem with that and i feel like such a douche. UGH i'm sorry!! :( i love you. good luck with your exams. :(

Frustration. We all go through it. It's just how we deal with this frustration. I have issues when it comes to dealing with things. Is today get mad at steffi day? Or is today my piss everyone off day? Cause i feel like, well it isn't brilliant but, suck today.

Thank you guys for that video. I know it isn't targeted for me but it was awesome. :)

After i'm done with my exams, my friends are just starting. Or they're prepping for spm. Or going back to sing to the poor. Or they just don't want to see me. But then i don't think i can consider them friends, can i? heh heh. :|

yeah. I've been watching a lot of old movies at home. And i hate how Ryan Reynolds is married to Scarlett Johansson. :( i want to bercyber with danile, justin and david. Or pool with derek. :( i miss them.

HAHAHAH i just got a message from Justin. AHHAHA WELL, POTONG STEAM LA. I know right. booooooo. ahhahahha ahhaahahah i'm talking to twong and yemeh. <3>

ahhhh jamie's gone to the bathroom. SHE'S BACK! :D

No comments: