Monday, October 19, 2009

It Does Not Get Me Going At All

Hey guys! I'm a bit miffed cause it turns out the next QTI i can take will be in the first week of November cause my instructor will be away for the next 2 weeks or something. :/

I was so looking forward to getting it this month since my renegade is finally ready and out of the workshop. :D there's going to be an off-road experience going on in borneo and me and dad are probably going to join in for the first stretch of the journey. Just for fun. We'll be going through the jungle. :D in my renegade. Wooo. It's going to be happening sometime around the 25th.

A day after installation night. I'm not quite sure if i'm going just yet. Still thinking about it. Hopefully i'll get to go. :)

Halloween's this month but this year, there's going to be an interchurch prayer meeting at Kyrugma house. All are welcome and together we're gonna pray until the roof lifts off a little. :D so come join us. It's gonna be awesome.

Supposed to have an english literature exam tmr but i haven't been feeling well today. So i'll have to see how i feel tomorrow and hope that all goes well.

:D
lub steff

No comments: