Monday, September 07, 2009

Tell Me I'm Wrong

The truth is i have nothing to say. I'm hoping the words'll come as i write.

Well, I went to Page One on Friday. Alex was pretty awesome but he wasn't the only one. I'll post up a video of the song you want to hear soon la kay, lex? :) Remember, the jam on Wednesday and also i'm sorry i couldn't meet up with you today. Something came up but i hope it was nice and i do hope you get used to it! :D And how was it?

Page One was awesome. Waiting for the next installment. I wanna soak up as much of the music scene KK has to offer before you know what. The only thing that sucked was that we had school the next day. I got home pretty late and needless to say, slept pretty late. Got up really early the next morning and stumbled to school to listen in class and take tests. :/

I recall complaining many times this weekend about how suckish it is that we have school on Saturdays and that we only get one day off the whole week. We have the rest of Saturday, but by the time you leave school grounds you're tired. And Sunday's family day and stuff like that. And i mean i love family day and i don't want to get rid of it but i wish i had time to spend with my friends too. If only there were one more day in a week, maybe it should be called Chuckday! ahhahahhaha God, i'd love to have a Chuckday. :D

Daryl came home today, so welcome home! We're meeting up tomorrow with the rest of the OC gang. I feel very cold. I think i might be getting sick. I hate being sick. I need to exercise. We went antiquing today. And i mean a lot of antiquing with my aunties and uncles. We bargained the crap out of chinamen. ahahah David Koh's back too apparently. Just got a message. :O

My good mood is gone. I think i was riding on a high the whole week. But that's okay cause it lasted a lot longer than it should have. So that's enough. I'm having a tough time. :( And i should get some sleep. Imma go to bed after i update my pod again. mm i should.


Night night.

Wait. They don't love you like i love you.

1 comment:

Família de Trigo said...

Thanks for sharing the link with me. :) You have a great blog.

Daniel