Saturday, September 19, 2009

I Swore I Saw You Smile

I've been so quiet these days. It's like i have nothing to say anymore. Surprised? Believe me, you're not the only one. :X Blogging's become harder but i keep getting updates from friends. Peer pressurized into updating without anything solid to update on. Which usually brings about a boring post. So i don't know why i'm even submitting this post.

Nyah. Since i've started, i might as well finish.

mm. In form form maybe? :I Bear with meee pweassee. :3

I am pretty sure i should be sleeping.
I have been hanging out with Alex all day.
I am happy that we have one day short of a week of holidays.
I want nothing more than to have you.
I will need to wake up at 6 to bring my brother to school for the entrance exam. *fingers crossed*
I think i need to figure out what i'm going to wear tomorrow. :O
Theme of my week: People need to stop saying goodbye then coming back again. :/

Yeah. I suppose that's it? MmmmMMmmmmMmmmmm....

OH OH I KNOW! ahhahaha I hate it when you make a video, take all day/night editing it. And then Youtube's a bitch. :/ Gahh Then your contents expire and you need to make another video not forgetting that the things you might mention have cross references to old videos that you've made and have not successfully upload. Gosh it pisses me off. hahahaha

Do you ever want something so bad that it makes you want to scream everytime you think about it cause you know you're never going to get it? GAAHHHHALJKESHDFOAISHEOFBALKSEJN;ALKSJHNLFKJASNLEKFDJHALSJKEHRLFKAJHESLDKFJBA,JEBFL,KAJSBEFKAGGGGGGG

Hi people. I have cooled down. I'm not tired. I have not worn it for a day and already i miss it. Although it's just in my drawer. I need to start going through withdrawal. :( So far so good?

Ngiaoooo i'm excited! :D for tomorrow night though. So excited and nervous in a you kinda want to puke but you only find yourself dry heaving into the toilet bowl kinda way. :D GAH it's the good kind. I hope. NYAH.

HAIIII PAPER TOWELS! HOW ARE YOU GUYS? :D i actually kinda miss you guys and this place is gilllaaaaaaaa senyap mannn. gahhh.

I'm feeling whiny and i'm sure you feel it too. Sorry.


bahhhh i need to be productive.

I came this close to writing a song today. THIS CLOSE. but then i malas. :/ so it just flew away.
& yes i realise that there is no way you can tell how close but shut up cause papayas are orange and so are oranges but which one is orangier? Huh? HUH, PUNK?! Betcha never thought about that one. Yeahhh you sit down and think about that, kid.

hi, hidden message readers! :D
Night. Lub steffi.

No comments: