Sunday, September 20, 2009

Dear Karen

aka Karan. I looovvveeee youuuuuu sooo much!!!! :D

Thanks for the invite to your party. Despite being one of the only two tshung tsin people at your party, i had fun. :) It was a little awkward at first but it got better when we finally sat down. hahhaha I knowww you had a lot of fun! :D You looked gorgeous! AHHAHA you know where my favourite part was. xP

Ohhh i'm so sorry i didn't give you a speech like David and Joshua did. But you know how i get in front of a crowd. heh. I'm sorry. You wouldn't have wanted me to puke over the dance floor. ahhaha i nearly did before me and alex went on stage. Dry heaving ftw!

I didn't take many pictures cause i was distracted to say the least. I'm happy Nadym and Chloe were there to call me superloser. hahahahhah I'm really sorry about Wendy who lost her phone. It really sucks but stay strong, girl. :) You're lucky to have a calm man by your side. ;)

Ohhh karen. i'm so sorry i didn't dance. :D Didn't really feel up to it. hahaa i'll dance with you next time when i get my license. ;) you know what i mean, giiiiirrrrllll. hahahhaha

Once again, love youuu dearly. And i know you won't be feeling alone next year cause from what i've witnessed last night, you have lots of friends who won't let that happen. :) I'll see you the year after the next. :D

<3

No comments: