Thursday, September 03, 2009

We'll All Float On Okay

Hey guys. What up.

Time's running out for me to decide what i'll be doing for the rest of my life. Do you remember when you're in Junior form and you have this huge decision to make that would cause a chain reaction in your life? The decision between Science Stream and Commerce/Arts. Me being the confused idiot that i was, picked Science stream just because it'd give me leverage when i'd actually decided what i'd want to do.

Two years later, where am i? Exactly where i was two years ago. I think i mentioned in a previous post that i was going to do mass communication. Maybe it was twitter. I don't remember. The point is that i'm back to where i started. Now, i don't want to do mass communication. Ugh. Oh messy messy.

My education consultant says i'm overthinking things and that i should just do my foundation and keep my science subjects, just on the off chance that i might choose something science related. This is exactly what i'm doing now. I can't stand this unsureness. All these talks about my future with family/friends. What the frack am i supposed to do in life?

Oh. I might as well move to Japan and live with Irwin. I'll just teach English. :/ Oh, i'm so frustrated. But surprisingly, i've been in an unbelievably good mood since school started. Well, even before that but usually Kunya and I are so grouchy in school. Somehow the both of us are in really happy moods. We're just waiting for it to wear off cause we both know they're not going to last. I have nothing to be happy about. Honest.

I'm in between places right now. My mood's all over the place. And no, it's not what you're thinking. There is just so much going on. Things i need to get done etc. I'm overthinking everything. :( Ohh pessimism.

We're just so opposite. What are the chances right? :O Oh, and i swear facebook hates me. Seriously. & I have a big test tomorrow. :(

On the plus side though, Daryl's coming home this sunday and Daniel too! Joy!

I'll picture update next time. But don't hold your breath.

3 comments:

Raymond Goh said...

Well, I'd agree with your consultant. Dont overthink this study stuff, cause what you study doesn't necessary mean that is what you're going to do in life.

A good example would be my elder bro and sis.

My bro studies computer science, and my sis studied business admin.

Guess what... my sis now sells computers and my brother is doing insurance... XP

STV said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH that's funny! :D i know i know. So much stUff to stop thinking about. Thanks ray! C:

Anonymous said...

steffi you still have the time to decide. belief me you,re not too late.
Secondary school is just part of it, and whether science stream or not...it doest matter. The best, if you can know what u enjoy the best.. eg.. u like arts.. then maybe u might wanna consider advertising design.. like designing billboards etc...

just do your best in your spm... dont think too much.. i can talk with you about all this if you want to.. ai vern will be good also to seek advise