Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Role We Play Is So Important

I watched 5 movies today. The verdict: 5/5 good movies.


The first was Singin' in the Rain. It was adorable and i have a weakness for musicals.


Next, I watched Wicker Park. It was exciting.


Third, I watched the Machinist. The first thing i noticed was how skinny Christian Bale was. It was almost gross. Which is interesting because right after they finished filming The Machinist, he had to buff up for Batman. Good acting and I liked the story.



District 9. Was sad. :( it was action packed too. But ultimately, sad. :(


Last, I watched Night Watch. It's a German film and my sister tells me it was made on a very low budget and i'm very impressed. It was very interesting.

Overall, it's been a great day.

rawr i want more.

No comments: