Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Doctor Isn't Here This Time



My week of sleeping in and movie watching is over! Oh, distress! Marion inspired me to blog again. And more frequently too. So, thanks Marion! I'll find content for you guys. Promise!

Anyhow, today was spent like every other day this week. Waking up way into the afternoon and having lunch at 3pm. Then I did a bit of my homework and got frustrated because the Malaysian websites lack so much information. It's just. D: Then we had dinner at the Pancake House. :3 It's actually called Perfect Pancakes but we just call it the pancake house.

Yes, I had pancakes for dinner. Be jealous. 

Currently listening to: Love is not a value of Pi. Which would explain my drawing.

2 comments:

Jeremiah said...

lazy girl :p

STV said...

@Jerry HAHAHA that's me! :P