Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Find Out How Much They Can Take

Hey guuuyysss! Things have been getting busier and busier as week by week we're approaching our final exams. It has come to that time when a lot of assignments are due in the same weeks and everybody's trying to get them done and submitted in time. So updates might be a bit slow in the coming weeks.

Also! My parents and brother are coming over next week and that's shum exciting news. :D So i'm hoping to get everything done by this week which is unlikely but at least I'd have time to go out with the family. To be honest, their timing could not be worse. Actually, it could if they came during my exam week. :S Figure of speech.

The end is so close i can hardly stand it! I'm super excited to go home and see my friends again and have adventures.  

On a different note, I absolutely loathe the moment you calculate the totals of the trial balance of an account because when it doesn't balance and you have accounting class bright and early in the morning tomorrow. FUUUUUUUUU. But seriously, i've been looking for this error of $2.65 for over 40 minutes now. :S I've decided that I'm going to make myself dinner first then I'll maybe redo it. All over again. :C





Anyways, my table isn't only messy this week because I've been busy with homework and such but it's actually always very messy. I'm guilty of not being neat.


my tea is cold.
so tragic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

go go Steffi =)

STV said...

Thanks Emman! :D