Thursday, August 12, 2010

Bring Bring

Hey! Hi! Hello!

I've been feeling amazing these days. I'm having my one week mid semester break which is short but extremely necessary. Because what comes up in the following weeks are going to be torture. But you know, i'm just taking this one day at a time. I've been sleeping late, waking up late. The usje. hahaha Usje. I wonder if anyone would get this, it's a word i use quite a bit but i've never attempted to spell it so this is interesting. Woo. Everything seems interesting these days. *points to self* Easily amused.

Honestly, I get amused at the silliest things. Silliest, is that a word? Anyways, I do! In my Accounting class, my teacher, Ian always tells lame jokes and tries to make us laugh. One day, he told us one, which i will share with you later, and I still laugh about it whenever I think about it. That day was 3 months ago. I'm not kidding. Oh Steffi, how would you know the exact date of the day Ian told you that stupid joke? I know because I actually wrote it down in my diary. As in my schedule diary that i keep every year. I wrote "Ian told construction joke. ha-ha-hilarious."

Anyways, here's the joke. Don't be surprised if it's super lame because that's just my sense of humour.

So there are 3 construction workers sitting atop a crane suspended high in the sky during lunch break. The first construction worker opens up his lunch box and pulls out a ham sandwich. He says, "If my wife packs another ham sandwich for me tomorrow, I'll kill myself!" The second construction worker opens his lunch box and pulls out steamed potatoes. He says, "If I get more steamed potatoes for lunch tomorrow, I'll kill myself!" The third construction worker opens his lunch box and pulls out some fried chicken. He says, "If I have to eat fried chicken again tomorrow, I'll kill myself."

So the next day, the first construction worker opens his lunch box and see ham sandwiches. He jumps off the crane and kills himself. The second construction worker opens his lunch box and sees steamed potatoes and jumps off and kills himself. The last construction worker opens his lunch and see fried chicken and jumps off and kills himself.

At the company funeral held for the three workers, their grieving wives started talking. The wife of the first man said, "If he had only told me that he didn't want to eat anymore ham sandwiches, I would have packed him something different and he'd still be alive." The wife of the second man said, "Yeah, I packed him steamed potatoes because I thought he enjoyed eating them!" The wife of the last man said, "I don't know why the hell my husband killed himself. He packs his own lunch!!"

Thus ends the horrible joke. To be perfectly honest, I had to pause to laugh before i wrote on. Ahhhhh.

Anyways, earlier this evening... day... Whatever. Earlier today, I watched Night of the Living Dead with a bunch of people. In case you guys don't know, Night of the Living Dead was the first zombie film evar, directed by George A. Romero. He only does zombie films. Though technically in his films, the Z word is never used. We watched the original which is the 1968 version and not the remake. Classic. Anyways, it was really quite adorable because these zombies are not like the 28 Weeks Later zombies. They actually walk really slowly. But I'm sure back in the 60s, the mere concept of dead people coming back to life to feed on human flesh must have been quite a scare. It's definitely a classic so I recommend watching it even though it was quite comical.

The reason I've been watching so many movies lately is because I actually have quite bad taste in movies, according to my sisters and that's okay because, after all, I am quite easily amused. During the course of this one week holiday, I have been assigned 'homework' by my sister and I've been watching them because I need to be enlightened. So far it's not too bad. I haven't left the house since Sunday when my relatives from Melbourne and Japan came to visit and spent their last night with us. I've been having Pajama Day for days now! And i actually think i should go outside for a bit tomorrow. And oh! It's been raining! My toes I love the rain!

Rain = better sleep = no construction = awesomeness

I should probably get to bed because I need to start correcting my sleep cycle before school starts and I become a walking zombie.



Wow, it's been a very long time since the last long post. :)

No comments: