Saturday, August 01, 2009

But They're Pulling Down The Branches Of The Tree

I feel better. And less whiny.
Hooray for feeling better.
Also i love cake. <3
Yummy. :p

I've been a fat ass the past few days. All i do is eat.
Exams are up in 2 weeks.
Gasssssspppppp
Peh i don't know.

In other news, I sent out my uni application a few days ago. And i got the confirmation of acceptance of offer. I was offered to do two semesters of foundation. Yay. But it's conditional upon my spm mock exam result. So i guess i won't be able to blow off the rest of the year. Ahhhh well.

It sucks that both of you guys got picked. Guess my last two months in KK will kinda sorta suck now. I miss you guys already. :( I'm gonna miss all of you guys.

Vlog's still got problems and won't go up. GRRRRR MALAYSIAN INTERNET.

I need to shower cause Tshung Tsin Night's tonight and mom's making me go with her. Yaaaaaay. No youth. :(

^ this yaaaaaay is sarcastic. Just btw.

Hahahha Karen and Nadym just called. Saying they wanna hang out after. Let's hope i can goooo. Cause i miss Karen and Nadym. Even though the last time i saw Nad, he did try to push me off a really tall wall. Daaaammmmnn. But still, miss em both. :D

CROSS FINGERS.



Ngiaaaoooo.
Make it last. Make it last. You. Me. Together

No comments: