Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Like You Never Lost A War

Sometimes i forget this is here. SORRY. I've been busy. Also, this just in, i say "I've been busy" a lot. But whenever i try to think back and find out what i've been so busy with. It's always blank. I think I'm more tired than i am busy. Don't get me wrong, I am busy. It's just, by the end of the day, it's likely i'm so tired from the all the accumilating events that i can't really remember what i did that day. Oh yeah. That and i have very bad memory. And i mean really bad memory. So. That's the end of that psychoanalysis. That excuse is getting old.

I have a better one though. I've been sick. A lot of people have been sick. It's just flu season. Which is a bad thing! You guys should eat your vitamin C and multivitamin and cod liver oil. Stay healthy and try your best to avoid this annoying period of time. There was a point when i had to stay at home to rest. I know how that sounds.
Gosh, steffi's so lucky. She doesn't have to go to school and study and be tortured.
Well, you know what? Do you know how much it sucks to be at home and want to sleep but can't? Sometimes people are just stupid. Daddy dislikes me using that word. Therefore i shall replace it with silly.

So, I'm eating apples, checking my mail and listening to an album i just downloaded. (yes i am a pirate) Arr Matey! I have an EST presentation on something to do with technology tomorrow and i haven't made my powerpoint yet. Wondering how i'm going to pull it off. Hmm. I haven't even decided on a topic yet. I should probably work on my powerpoint presentation now ey?

No comments: