Friday, August 21, 2009

Remember When The Boys Were All Electric?


I've been bloghopping, as certain people do when they are bored. In example, you go to a close friend's blog then you proceed to click another person's blog. Then you do it again. And again. And again. Right. Anyways. I can't help but noticing people skipping school cause they feel like it.

This really makes me wonder how many people actually do this. Skipping school when you feel like it. I mean don't get me wrong, i knew it happened but we're talking about a lot of people
skipping school. Of course, they're using the H1N1 as the reason. And they spend their time
playing video games, hanging out etc. Can't help but feel a pang of jealousy.

In my school, you skip school. You apply leave. And it might not even get approved! Punyalah
syok the students from other schools. After exams, you can run around school under some weak excuse and still be fine. In the torture house that is my school, we have classes, more tests than usual, homework holiday enough to last us through the end of the year, teachers are pms-ed about our exam results and shit like that. Remind me again why i'm in this school?

Oh, that's right. Because we get hand sanitizer at the stairs, our temperature gets checked, they switch off the aircon to prevent germs spreading, made the young ones wear uniforms that are hydrophillic and untidy. Oh yeah. Don't forget the inane high standards. This is the dream.

Right about now, you're thinking
what about friends? doesn't she have friends? God, how pathetic.
Of course I have friends, weird-voice-in-my-head-that-voices-out-opinions-of-nonexistant-
people-probably. I have friends. Even the worse person in the world would have at least one
friend. Unfortunately i'm so very close to that person.

Everybody has a fay to their emily. brook to their peyton. marissa to their summer. chuck to their morgan. Hopefully you got my drift by now or i really don't understand why we're friends. But I have to admit. I have no idea who's mine. yes, you're right. I am pathetic.

So, lemme get this straight. After 17 years on this world, you have no george to your izzie?
That is correct, sir. Oh let it go. I have friends, okay? This was only to make you realise how
great my school life is.


PHOTO TIME!
why? Cause now i'm depressed. :( ahhahaha
:( don't you hate how blogger can only upload 5 pictures at a time? And how slow it is? :/ gehh

overdue pictures from february. :p

Shinko!



i love this couple. :D


candid

Might i add that the tsen/chong clan looks mighty fine. :p

caaaandid


okay. this isn't candid.


Everyone's awake.



Everyone's asleep. ;)


Actually i think i've updated this trip before. :P HAHAHHAHA whatever. Gosh i hate how slow the pictures upload. ahahhahahahahahhahahahah this site's very very very addictive.

au revoir. I should sleep dammit.

1 comment:

Ronald said...

haha fay to emily...don worry steffi.. i also don have one haha