Monday, December 14, 2009

Sing Me A Song

Hello, darlings.

Brisbane is so hot this time of year. Summer time. Speaking of Summer, I watch 500 days of summer the other day. i love that movie. <3

My sisters and Shannon went to the airport to send Tomford off, who's going back to KK. Just got word that his flight was delayed. guhhhhh i want to... Actually i don't know what i want or what i want to do. I just know i miss my friends and my bed. :P man i miss my bed.

Currently laid like a pancake out on the couch, listening to pixie and staring at the giant spongebob and gang poster. xD Yeah next year's gonna be a blast. Internet in Brisbane is insane!!! Movies i've been downloading for months, finished in half an hour. Unbelievable!

I miss you guys so much. I've been going online really late to chat with danile and jamie. <3

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY AARON HENG!

How was that? Let's play an esoteric game. ;) luck.
Kal-El
Steffi

No comments: