Friday, December 11, 2009

How Could You Be So Cold?

Hola blog readers!

It's the end of the year! Spm is over. I can hardly believe it myself. Secondary school is officially over as i won't be staying for Senior Three. But i'm highly anticipating Sports Meet 2010! Go yellow house!

Anyways, i'll be going off to Brisbane tomorrow morning(later) since one of my sisters is graduating. We'll be spending Christmas in Melbourne with family which is new. I'll be back on the 29th december, so mark your calendars!

Will miss you all! Fay, emily, jemeh, karan, danile, hydraulix gang. I already miss Derek! Aiyoooooo i have a long day ahead of me!! Charge my ipod, pick a good book and i'll be seeing my family in a few hours.

Aiyaiyaiyai! I STILL HAVE SOME PACKING TO DO! :/ yes, big fail. Love you all! Good luck on your jpj exam, claudia! Congratulations on getting your licence, lexis. Too bad we didn't get to hang out before today. And omgah. Did you hear? Brigitte is back in town!! ;) go welcome her home!!!!!

Steff. C:

No comments: