Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Cause My Jealous Heart Can't Take This

Hey guys!
Christmas will be spent in Brisbane. :) We've been going to Ikea a lot. :P the meatballs are delicious. right.

CONGRATULATIONS TO DEREK!!! <333333
SO SO PROUD OF YOU. :D

I've been watching a lot of series(serieses?!) ahahha and it's so hot. (THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID)
hehehehehehee. aiyooooo jemeh my darling is in the shower and i'm waiting for her.

I'm sorry i haven't uploaded any photos or anything but i never know what i'm going to blog about and i don't spend a lot of time on these posts. Just a quick mind puke to put my mind at ease. :)

I WATCHED AVATAR. not the airbender. But the other one with blue people. It was so nice. The storyline was the usual love story but it was so nice and imaginative. For 3 hours, i felt like i wasn't on earth. It was beautiful. :) GO WATCH IT! :D

Anyways, it's late and i should get to bed. :) Mm, okay. One game. :)
Steff

No comments: