Wednesday, December 02, 2009

It's Wearing Me Down

:DDDDDD
Spm is almost over.
Got my diving licence.
VJ shoot tomorrow.
Last subject next week.
D:
Karan's not here.
Haven't seen any movies. Not even 2012.
Banyak orang leaving.
Don't have Dexter.

Weeeehoooo. I need to empty my cameras into the computer because i'm out of space but skrg i malas so i'm not gonna do it. Have lots of pictures of the yellow house orientation and and and. That's all i can think of off the top of my head. :/

The photo di atas saaaannnaaaa tu was sent to me by Hanafiah. He's one half of the couple who went diving with me during the period of my course. They were my friends for 2 whole days under the sea. *cue teh musek plz* A very awesome couple from kl who work for Petronas. Wheeeee. They had those expensive waterproof camera cases. It was funnn!!! Will update you guys on a bit later ey?


Steff

No comments: