Friday, July 10, 2009

Cry For All The Things You'll Never Be

Bundaberg!!!

I want it so bad. I can't find it anywhere anymore. Grrrggullluhhh!!

Here is where i put aside my Ewok cries and apologize once again. It seems that i have been doing that a lot lately. The reason i am apologizing to my blog is because i've been updating through my phone. And through this phone, the blogger browser does not have upload picture or font or hyperlink or anything else for that matter. All that's here under the title, is spell check and preview. Which is... Useful. Yes. So, a picture update shall be the lovechild whenever i can get my hands on a computer that has internet access and has not blocked blogsites etc and when i am not gaming. :P hahaha

I have not been a happy camper. Not that i'm a camper. I'm speaking in both in-the-wilderness and in-cs-slash-cod-slash-any-war-games-really kinda sense. I can't explain it. Anywho i have two extremely difficult tests and a couple of essays due tomorrow, so i'm just going to crawl in bed [CHECK] and just sleep well thanks to the drugs. Not. Psych. Chyeah cause i'm just the poster child for heroin and erectile dysfunction.

Sorry. It's just been a really long week and i find myself daydreaming about falling. Chyeah cause everybody loves to fall.

Bye bye my sweet bloggers/bloghoppers.
Hope you're all well.
This sounds so formal.

Steffiiii.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow..