Sunday, September 05, 2010

My Heart's In Motion

I have to admit. I've been absolutely obsessed with it ever since my brother synced it up. I didn't think I'd be all that interested but... peg me smitten.


It's an iPod touch. Not the iPhone and it was given to my dad from a friend of his and he said he had no use for it and so he gave it to me! :D I need to start controlling my obsession of this thing before it gets the better of me. Especially now that everything is getting so busy.


My parents and brother came on Friday evening and we've been busy watching movies and eating and eating. Mom likes feeding us a lot. To quote Charlene, "Mom will never let us die of hunger but maybe she might let use die of fullness". Weelll, she said it in chinese so it sounds slightly weird in English.


These are macaroons that Charlene bought for us to taste test from the Farmers' Market on Wednesday. It's a shame that our parents weren't here when that happened but oh well. We can always get some more this coming Wednesday. There were twelve different flavours including lavender, green tea and pistachio. I can't list them out because I can't remember. Sorry!


Also! Here's something I'm quite excited about. I was assigned my first ad from Nuffnang and it starts airing today. Heh. Weird overly excited inner nerd of self accomplishment. My advertiser is Bega. Anyways, from time to time if you have nothing to do after visiting my blog or if you like me and you don't mind the trouble, please click on the ad. But you know, only if you want to. *hides excitement* But for some reason it's not showing up on my Chrome so I had to use the pod to get a screenshot of it.


Anyways! Tomorrow is the day that my family goes to Ikea and have their famous meatballs. Unfortunately, I won't be able to join them because I'll be at P Block working my ass off on the three assignments due this coming week. But I do not fret, for soon it all shall be over! :DD yes, sometimes i switch between modern english and archaic english.



So, how have you guys been going?

No comments: