Thursday, September 23, 2010

I Am Here Now

If you haven't already seen my new video, you can watch it here. Cause for some reason, it isn't showing up in the sidebar.

Anyways! My exams are starting on Saturday & I have a feeling I've already told you this. If I haven't then it must just be my imagination. If any of you are actually interested, I managed to finish The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath. It was pretty good and I really enjoyed it. Well, it's not really a book that is enjoyed but it's experienced. You should read it. Anyway, I've moved on to reading The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde and I haven't read very far into the book but already I'm hooked. Now I just need to unhook myself so I can study for my finals.

I apologize for the lack of updates and I will see you in two weeks.

Bye!

No comments: