Saturday, July 10, 2010

You Can't Play Me That Way

So how do you guys like the new template? I got annoyed by the last one. Right-o.

Things I did today:
  • Wake up repeatedly
  • Curse at the construction going on outside
  • Go to class
  • Made awkward small talk at reception
  • Lunch with Ian
  • Gai gai with Ian
  • Ice cream with Ian
  • South Park with Ian
  • Dear April with Sabrina at Ric's
  • Wickham with Sabrina
  • The Beat with Sabrina
  • Dave McCormack and Seja with Sabrina
The fact that i actually used the words 'gai gai'. Tsk tsk. I'm disappointed in myself. Anyways, it's week 3 of semester 2. Things are getting busy. Lots of assignments and presentations that need prepping. And tomorrow is Beyla Day! I shall update you guys about it. Sometime.

i need more friends.

No comments: