Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Cause I'm Not Afraid

BEYLA DAY was fun. :D

Right, this is Beyla. She's from Brunei and and and yeah. She cool. Yeah. I meant to say that without the 's. Cause i'm just badass that way. B/


No, it's not some Australian Day.
ANYWAYS,
we went to check out the places we'd be talking about in our presentation
So we went to the Museum, Gallery of Modern Art and the Art Gallery.
Yeah, they're not the same thing.
AND THE LIBRARY.
My bees, I'm in love with the library.
*DROOL*
One sad thing about it is that it's only a reference library.
Which means you can't borrow books.
Ah well. Guess i'll be spending more and more time there then!
Some more photos from that day.

It was surprisingly hot that day.

the museum
Gallery of Modern Art.
at least.. i think.
hahaha i can't remember which is which.
The point is,
Brisbane isn't too bad right now.

;)

2 comments:

FAY ULRICA LEE said...

OMG IM SO COOL COS I PUT STEFFIBLEBLE'S PHOTOGRAPHY ON MY PHOTOS OMG KISS ME. lebiu stef xx

STV said...

HHAHAHAHHAHHA I MISS YOU OH FAY. HAHAHHAH AND ALSO, DON'T BE A BITCH. OMG HOW WAS YOUR SEXY TIME WITH TITUS?