Thursday, June 11, 2009

They Found You On The Bathroom Floor

Hey honey, i'm home!

Yeah, i've been back since tuesday night. The trip to Danum Valley and Sandakan was fun. It was nice to get away from my violin (finally). Even if it was a short break. I'm going to have to update you guys on that a bit later cause since i've been home, we've gone back to full time practicing. But fear not, good citizens! For it shall be a picture update. Or something... Mm hmm.

In a nutshell, the trip was fun, tiring, awesome. C: i shall go into detail after June. I'm sorry. This thing is taking a lot outta me. Anywhoosenheimergliderfooshen, school's starting next week. It is Wednesday. No wait, Thursday. And apart from those 4 days of the trip, it has not been holiday. So please don't ask me how i've spent my holidays or why i have been turning down your invites. :C i don't want to talk about it.

So, practice finishes about this time and starts at about 8.30 am. Spm art folio is due the second we step into school on Monday, and i haven't started at all. To put it lightly, i'm screwed. Lovely lovely lovely. Oh sarcasm has been running through me like blood these days and i haven't been the nicest person. Yes, i do realise i am kind of being a bitch. But sometimes you guys are just... URRGGHHHHH!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN? Just consider yourself lucky i'm not allowed out of the house or i swear i'd go to your house if it were in perth and strangle you to death. I am not referring to anybody in perth. It was just an expression.

I am very sorry that i'm making your eyes bleed from reading my stupid whiny thoughts but that's just how it is at the moment. And you don't have to read it if you don't want to. You can come back after June and i promise the posts will be back to happy happy joy joy i'll teach your grandmother to suck eggs ren and stimpy shizz. Alright? Thank you.


UNSCRUPULOUS! HAHAHAHAHA LIT. CLASS PEOPLE, YOU KNOW WHAAAA I'M TALKING BOUT YO. HAHAHAHAAH


Yes. Yes. I can't understand if you told me just to tease me or you honestly meant well. For the maintenence of my outlook on people in general, i'm going to make myself believe it's the latter one and that your extra, extremely unnecessary for me to know information was not a blow beneath the belt of you flaunting your unbelievable treachery of the breach of trust between friends that you had the audacity of committing. Just now when i used it, it was just at random, but now... SIMPLY UNSCRUPULOUS! URGHH!! I honestly don't know how to put up with you. Or how to respond to you in general. I don't think i can have you around me or anywhere near me in fear of myself spontaneously combusting. In the process taking out the entire human race, including the good ones. :C Cause that would not be pretty at all.

What you did was unforgivable, still i forgave you. And still you taunt me. Yeah you won. Now can't you leave me be?

I'm so tired of all my fairweathered friends. Glad i still have a few i can vent to. But some of you guys are slipping away and I'm missing you guys so much. Ah.

Oh man, if only you knew how many times this post was edited to make it reader friendly.


Just. Ah.

No comments: