Saturday, June 06, 2009

Greetings, earthlings (insert exclamation marks here)

Hello my dearest blog readers!

Hahahaha. Gay alert! Moving on. Hello. I am Aang and i am here to tell you that i am the last airbender and you had better not cross me or you will have to experience my awesome four-elements bending. Woah. Stay back. Cause i'm dangerous. Why did i just ask myself to stay back from myself when i am myself. That is physically impossible. At least i'm pekretty sure it is. Yes, pekretty. C:

... Right. Cause i actually came here to tell you that i am some hundred year old boy who has a giant blue arrow on my head. Actually, i'm here to tell you that i will be away until Wednesday next week. First off, i'm going to Danum Valley tomorrow morning which is in Lahad Datu. Those of you who follow my twitter should've known this for awhile. I'll be there for 2 days. Or nights. Actually i'm not really sure. :p yes yes, i suck.

After that i'm heading down (or up, don't really know(man, i suck)) to Sandakan. Lovely place. To watch the opening of the Saga Games. Awesome. A lot of you guys'll be there, so i hope to see you guys run/jump/whatever-you-will-be-doing. :D unfortunately while my parents will be busy, i'll probably be alone. Hopefully some of my friends can keep me company, though i doubt it. I'll just be the nerd walking around the place alone. Please don't rape me.

I actually haven't even started packing yet. And i have, wow 5 hours till i get on a plane to Lahad Datu and then a bus to Danum Valley, away from all communication. No reception, see? But i think i'll survive. Was hoping to keep you guys updated through twitter, but i don't think i'll do even that. Maybe i'll steal a little internet time from the main office just to let you know that i'm alive. Hahahahah just kidding!

I'll be fine. And i'm really looking forward to it, seeing as these past few days of holiday have been total lock down for me in my house. Violin is horrible. I'd advise you not to take it up. But then again, that's just me. :)

Not quite sure but i have a gut feeling that i will enjoy being away from internet, cell phone reception etc etc. :)

I'll miss you guys! You know who you are. C;


Steffi lah bah.

3 comments:

Jeremiah said...

HAHAHA "I'll just be the nerd walking around the place alone. Please don't rape me."

STV said...

Jus' sayin. C:

Anonymous said...

I think the admin of this site is truly working hard in support of
his web page, as here every stuff is quality based stuff.


Feel free to visit my blog post - what are symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis