Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It's Not The Same Without You

Well, so much for freedom after tomorrow morning. I was so psyched and anxious for it to be over. But no. Of course it didn't come. Nope. Couldn't let me have it, could you?

Ughhh i'm so tired of this exam and all this preparation. Make my blood boil. While everyone's enjoying their last year, going out with friends to movies, islands for photoshoots, coffee houses to talk. Here i am, spending school hours at home, faking pneumonia, being sick, going through aural, playing double-stops. Gosh i swear it's torture. And truly, i'm sorry i'm being so whiny and sad and emo and jiwang and sad and emo and whiny and jiwang and sad and whiny. Oh wait, i said that already. :/

I don't know when the exam date is. Please don't postpone more than a week. Please don't postpone more than a week. I need this to be over. I really need this. I'm starting to hear myself internally recite relative majors and minors and subdominants and dominants and supertonic minors of keys. Arghhh it drives me mad. I think i'm losing my mind. There are times when my brain just hangs. Honestly. It just hangs for a few seconds.

I'm losing it. I'm confused. I'm sick. I've stopped feeling my hands. I'm sad. I'm miserable. I need you.

I'm sorry guys. Happy steffi just isn't going to be back quite yet.

1 comment:

brigitte said...

calm down. deep breathe in. breathe out. deep breathe in. breathe out. deep breathe in. breathe out.

=) that should do it.