Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm Perfectly Incapable of Being With You

Hey guys. I've been boring.
Aww, come on.
You can admit it.
Cause quite frankly, i think so too.
And i'm so sorry.
For all the sad/confusing/vague posts.
They didn't use to come so often.
But now, they seem to be the only thing that's coming in.
No more pictures, videos(at least not here), audio updates.
Damn it, am i boring.
Apologies, my dearests.

Unfortunately, I cannot begin right at this moment
Cause for some reason the uploading of pictures have become insanely long.
The estimated time has been 13 days, 8 hours and 19 minutes for awhile now.
Its insane.

On a completely different note, I think Chrome absolutely sucks. Anybody with me there?
Ugh. Mozilla ftw, baby!
I'm scrolling through old posts.
It's so enjoyable.
And i miss being happy and carefree.
Seemingly carefree.
Now I'm alone most of the time and bitter for no reason.
Gawd, Steffi. What the heck is wrong with you??!?!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OHMYGOSH, ANDREW LYN!
WE'RE SUPPOSED TO DO OUR NEXT INSTALLMENT!
but we're both so busy. :/
ARGH.
Looks like there's only one thing we can do.
Schedule time to do it. ahahaha
Contact me when you see this.

Oh man.
I miss doing Shannon time.
hahahahahhahhaha.
I'm in the same class with him this year again.
But its different now.
He changed.
Or maybe i was the one who changed.
ARGH confusion.

EEEPPPPP!!!
I MISS KAREN SO MUCH.
:(
hahahaha
i miss posting pictures of my big fat face on my blog to scare you guys.
:D ahhaaha I gotta start doing that again.
I haven't doodled on anybody's hand in forever. :/
Beware, victim.

I miss taking pictures in school.
But it's not the same anymore.
Cause we're all separated.
Guess i'll have to make do?
*weak smile*

I MISS BK ON CATURDAYS!!!
CATURDAYS! :(
hahahahah darn it.
i need my weekly dose of BK.

I miss fairy.
:(
what happened to us?
we used to be inseparable.
and now we're keeping things from each other?
Doesn't feel right.

i miss doing picture updates.

HAHA.
oh look.
Valentine's Day is just around the corner.
Let's await and see what i think of it this year.
Boycott again? As the previous two years?
Or will some things be different this year?
Only time will tell. And me too, of course.
:D

I miss watching movies. :(
I haven't seen any lately.
ahahahha
*hint hint*
AHH
AND I MISS DOING THE HINT HINT THING
:D
chh.
And the chh thing. :D

I miss vandalizing ex schools with ex best friends.

I miss taking blurry pictures with friends.

Oh gosh.
By the fates of my shuffle feature,
I realize i've missed incubus.
:D

I miss punishing myself by making myself write many times.

HAHAHA
this post is turning emo again.
hahahahaahah
APOLOGIES.
but i gotta pretend i was asleep the whole time.
:(
I'll get one up soon!

Darn those pictures.
Still not done.

Things'll be different.

I promise,
Steffi.

No comments: