Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I Think You Used Me Again

You've gotta be shitting me.
Why is it that everytime i trust somebody.
They know exactly how to freakin screw me over.
I've had enough of your BS and your torture.
Your nonexistant PMS issues and your fake smiles.
Your slicing words. Your unbearable attitude.
The countless times you said 'You can trust me.'
The things you said to put me down in your despicable hopes to keep me there.
Screw you.

Damn it.
You know what sucks?
Just a little while ago, I remember telling you how much i love you and how you were one of my best friends.
How you were one of the few i trust.
Funny thing, I don't think i can recall even once that you returned it.
Guess i'm just too gullible.
Too easy to fool and use.
I'm tired of crying over shitholes like you.
Cause i realised if it doesn't physically hurt. What's the point of crying?
They're just emotions stirred up by bitches and assholes like you.

But honestly, thank you.
Thanks for reminding me once again that in this world not everything goes the way we hoped/planned.
And not everyone turns out the way we'd like to believe.
So fuck trust.
Fuck giving people the benefit of the doubt.
Seriously, i'm so sick of people pretending to be people they're not.
Putting up a smile then moving their trap as soon as my back's turned.

You know what?
I've been nothing but nice to you.
All of you.
Honestly, just try and justify what you did.
I'm so sick of listening to you feed me your underprepared lies.
So please just stop.
And as for those who are planning to hurt me and send me into another one of those emotional breakdowns i have in the shower.
Save it.
You're never getting the satisfaction of it ever again.
No matter how unaware of it you are.

I don't have to take any of your shit.
But i do cause i love you and nobody else will.
But you don't have to worry about that anymore.

Cheers, bitches.

Where are you when i need you now?

No comments: