Sunday, March 10, 2013

Don't Wake Me Up Up Up Up Up Up

It's my darling, Amanda's birthday today! Cameron, being the amazing boyfriend he is, organised a surprise Mexican-themed party yesterday. Completed with tequila, fake moustaches, tortillas, cheesy nachos and pinatas. The food was delicious and the people were perfect! It was just a tremendously intimate gathering and it was great fun.


The place looked amazing thanks to Charlotte and Jordan










Best dressed Gabi!



Donnie and Lily

Cameron's supervisor face





Such handsome boys




















Piñata smashing time!






this might be my favourite picture hhahah

Tequila

Tequila!



Charlotte and Jordan being adorable :3






Happy birthday Amanda!

We haven't been friends for long but it's ridiculous how much I love you and how happy I am that I've got you here in Brisbane with me. I hope you're having an awesome weekend with Cam and I'll see you on Monday. :3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

was listed Ьy Forbes in its 2010 edition as thе richest man іn the Philippines and was honored by thе preѕtigious mɑgazine in 2009 for being one of
the Filipino Hеroes of Ρhilanthropy. They dօ so by recognizing that it is our very diveгsity thаt makes us
unique as a nation, and so they cherish and nurture tҺat diversity іnstead of fearing it.
Seems like the same ρaгalʏsis is also happening at the local and state level.


Տtop bу my blog :: Restore My Vision pdf