Sunday, February 10, 2013

Outlines and Kisses for Silverscreens

Happy Chinese New Year! I always get started so late when it comes to a new year. So the Japan trip was amazing. I had such a good time meeting with family and so many cousins at once and of course, Japan was nothing short of magnificent! I have so many pictures from the trip but here are a few!

Asakusa




Jamie being the pack mule for mom's shopping
















Kin no Unko (The Golden Poo)

Roppongi Hills


My attractive siblings






We spent so many nights at that cafe, On the Corner


Ginza

Hachiko!





That girl in the poster looks like Charlene

Vending machines were found everywhere!!
And they had hot drinks and soup and it was amazing :3



Harajuku Station

The famous Shibuya crossing


The Iceberg

Takeshita Street in Harajuku, where we stayed




Meiji Jingu on a Sunday afternoon




Robot cafe ads





Train etiquette 


Shinjuku



Doug took this and it was nice and i'm sharinnggg

Then it was back to KK for lots of hang out time with my homies. :3








Chewie :3

I'm back in Brisbane now and i've just been working and cleaning the house etc. It saddens me being back in Brisbane and missing Chinese New Year and all the great food and great company. :( especially prawn crackers. oh god i miss prawn crackers. okay i'm gonna go read now bye!




No comments: