Monday, November 16, 2009

Spend Every Moment I Had With You

I know you're not fairy. That's not you anymore. I miss our directionless conversations, late night phone calls, if-a-horde-of-zombies-came-right-now situations, cs-campzones-in-your-house discussions, seeing you at metro, text messages containing simpsons, rawr, hwyd, GGKKTYBB, pinching my face, dancing around in K house foyer, what's your 20?, report to base camp, one-worded text messages, being the bearer of bad news about 'fictional' characters(pffftt the tooth fairy SO exists!), sitting around discussing cushions, talking about child labour, fighting for food to survive with an ogre, making exits before we're supposed to, buying cheap useless crap we know we're never gonna use again ever, dissing each other's music, bone crushing hugs and random mms-es. I know you're under housearrest so make the most of it. Kick some spm ass like i know you can. I'll see you when you get out, bub.

Big hello to big photoshoot before big bye to me? :3

You know i love you to twenty kabajillion to the power infinity x infinity squared bits, right? <3

No comments: