Friday, May 22, 2009

Let's Leave Them

Hello, blogger!

Today was the first day of exams. It didn't really feel like it cause the subject was English. But it is the marking of the start of the exams. And even with that, i don't feel exams quite yet. Darn. If this keeps up, I'm going to be in big trouble.

Anyways, I've been trying to upload a video for a few days now. Since the 19th to be exact and it's pissing me off. It's explaining why i haven't been and will continue to not update for awhile. I guess I owe an explanation to the blogs too. But I honestly don't have one.

So, this is me. Forcing myself to update. Just a sign that yes, I still am alive. How do you like the layout? I suddenly got sick of the last one. So i changed it up a bit.

Ngiaaaooooooo I don't know what to write about. gah!

2 comments:

Jeremiah said...

omg this is a totally different place now... xD

STV said...

hahahah Different good? or Different baaaaddd?