Wednesday, February 18, 2009

You Always Find A Way To Keep Me Right Here Waiting On You

Hey guys,
Valentine's day, which i boycotted alone this year, is over.
*phew*
Or as i like to call it,
"Get Fat Day" or "Chocolates and Candy Day"
or this year, "SaturDay"
HAHAHA
i'm so funny.
Laugh or i'll bite you toes.

We just had our BM penilaian today. :/
Argh. Brutal 4 periods.
We have the other half next tuesday.
Isn't life fulfilling?
All we have to live for are exams and tests. ahaha
How sad.

Back to SaturDay,
I spent my GF Day at likas complex
Watching and supporting my friends in MSSD..
It was difficult to cheer for friends from my school and friends from other schools.
One minute i'd be screaming, GO TSHUNG TSIN.
Next, it'd be GO ALL SAINTS.
etc etc.
ahahhha
I'm treating MSSD as my sports day this year.
Getting all the screaming and excitement out.
It's always fun.
Of course, i lost my voice
as i always do, around sports day.
Ahhhhhhh.
I is so proudez of all my fwens.
hahahaha

My violin has been driving me crazy.
And i look like i have fresh hickeys everyday. :(
The sound is so sharp and i keep playing incorrectly.
I THINK I'M GOING MAD.
My lesson is tomorrow. :(
I'm scared.
And unprepared.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Eklektos' Valentine's Night.

Ahhhhhhh i miss them

Backup singers, Emcee and oscar

Daniel and Elden

Erica, Justin and Calvin

Lizzie!

Jamie and Vun Hau being weird.

The bus got a lot of attention. :/

Caaannddddiiiidddd pikcchuuhhhhsss



This is OBVIOUSLY not candid.

huh.

I am so attractive.

We're so dysfunctional.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh
I've been whiny and tired.
And and and.
House party is this saturday.
but i'm lazy to go to some lame event held in school.
it always turns out to be a flop.
So after weighing the pros and cons,
I've decided to go to Eklektos this week.
Yay.
hahahhaahhaha ooh big surprise.
:/
Ooh ooh birthdays and tests and exams are coming up.
OooohoOhohoHOHoHOHOhohOooHOHOHOHoohoH


forgive me, i'm tired,
steffo.

No comments: