Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Woooooo Magick!

WOWZZZ!

It's only been a few hours since the retreat ended and already i see so many updates on the Worship Team retreat. hahahahh
You guys are just amazing!

ANYWAYS, it was awesome. And i promise to update on that a little later.
Cause right now, i'm tired. I have a headache. And I'm physically worn out.
Cause after my sister picked me up from Kyrugma House, we went swimming/gymming.
hahahhahhahahhaa. AHHH... i'm so tired.

And if you're wondering why i'm updating my blogs and not sleeping since i am so tired (as proclaimed above), it is because i can't sleep. I tried. :( and failed. again.

Anyways, since its kinda annoying to remember stuff that happened today.
I'll be talking about stuff that is yet to come. For example, my holiday plans and the upcoming "Student Fellowship Night". Which btw, is a horrible name for a party... :/ ahhahaha You have no idea how many people have come up to me asking whether this thing is a church event.

hahahah ITS A PARTY!!! NAME IS SOMETHING LESS LAME, PLEASE! :/ It's going to be on the 29th of December, which i recently was reminded that it's the date of our ex class' class trip reunion. Which i regretfully, cannot attend. :/ I know I sound horrible for picking a party over my ex class, but believe me when i say i have my reasons. And i don't have much of a choice.

As for my holiday plans, I'm leaving on the 11th of December, Thursday to Kuala Lumpur first. Then sometime after that, we're going ot Cambodia, which honestly I do not want to go to. Because quite frankly, I am disinterested in going to see the ruins of some old building that Tomb Raider filmed in. EVEN IF IT'S ONE OF THE SEVEN WONDERS OF THE WORLD! I'll be gone until the 23rd, which is when i return to Kota Kinabalu. :D Even though i'd have made it before Christmas, I will miss Derek's birthday. :'( I'm really sorry, Derek. I didn't plan this! I'll make it up to you, i promise!

Then, comes the Eklektos Christmas party and the "Student Fellowship Night" (seriously, this name will never stick)! So, i don't know. December is, surprisingly a very busy month. :/ And if you're interested in the "Student Fellowship Night", please talk to me, as i am one of the people selling tickets. HIT ME UP FOR INFO AND TICKETS!

I will update on the Worship Team Retreat ASAP. :D I'm tired. I'm talking to Daniel. I'm missing Andrew. I'm posting on Blogger instead of Xanga. I am Steffi. And I'm a paper tiger.

No comments: