Wednesday, December 24, 2008

We Believed That We Could Change Ourselves

HI EVERYONEZZZ!! I IZ HOMEZZZ!!!
HAHAHAHHA hi guys. I'm home. And why did I type it out again? Only in fear that people who don't know me think that i am one of those people who talk like this: THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE! "harloxx. how are eu todayzz?" ohmygosh, get some english lessons or something! hahahahhaha Anywhosenheimergleederfuushen, I am back from KL, Langkawi, Cambodia and anywhere else you've pegged me for going to. I came back around 9 last night. I might tell you about my trip if i weren't in such a rush. Oh, why am i in a rush, you asketh? Why, because it is Christmas Eve! With that, I wisheth thee a Merry Christmas Eve! What are my plans for tonight? Gosh, thou art either a very curious being OR you're too nosey. I'm going to dinner with my family at Little Italy. That place is the absolute best! And then I'm going over to Basel Church for our service. Then head over to Kyrugma House for the presents. *insert evil laughter here* *it should sound something like this* MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHADHFAKSJNHFK What are your plans? Currently suffering from food poisoning and diarrhea, Steffi. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE, ALL!! LOVEE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! what am i doing? why, i'm sprinkling love to everyone! ;)

No comments: