Sunday, July 27, 2008

I Want You. I Want You So Bad. Its Driving Me Mad. Its Driving Me Mad.

I've been happier lately.
Its all this 60's music.
Gahhhhhhhh

Does anybody have The Beatles' albums?
Or Songs?
I'll take anything.
Email 'em to me or text me and get me online.
=] Please please please.
mm....
While we're talking about the 60's,
I've actually had this soundtrack since last year,
listening to it without ceasing.
thanks to Jamie C.S.Y.
But i've finally seen the movie
*gasp gasp gasp gasp*
sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh
it's an amazaaazing movie. =]
Jim Sturgess' voice is like honey.
heeheeeee
During the course of the movie,
i kept saying,
"OhhhMyyyGoshhhh...
He is soooo cute!"
Then Douglas kept asking me to shut up.
:/
he's my younger brother.ahhhh. i love his english accent.
i love his singing too.
ohmeegosh.
his singing is heartstopping.
xp
his english accent reminds me of Edward.
:/
But that isn't exactly healthy.
xP
Back to Jim,
he can act so well.
He was in Across The Universe(duh), 21, and The Other Boleyn Girl.
=]


hahahhaha but...
he's only just another obsession.
But that doesn't mean he isn't handsome.
hahaha.
I'm aware that I sound like a boy crazy girl.
chhh


Bubbling Joy,
Steffi

No comments: