Monday, June 02, 2008

Maybe I'm Afraid of the Way I Love You

heehee i went to passion camp. xP
just came back yesterday at 6 pm.
considering its past twelve and all....
it was fun.
we bathed in two different rivers,
worshipped God,
and..
i lost my voice.
huzzah!
hahaha
Daniel and SamKu was totally turned on by my new sexy voice.
Ridge kept asking me to sing.
even when he knew i couldn't.
oh pshtt.
hahahahaha
picture timeee

my necklace which never comes off.

that's me.... and the misspelled name of my school. =D

this is where we went.

that's sam's hand which i, so automatically drew on

and this is kavita's hand which i drew when she was extremely tired.
i don't play fair.
:x

Ridge's hand. full of gay gay crap that hopefully you can read.

there are lots of pictures.
but unfortunately,
i'm going to kl tmr
and i haven't started packing yet.
xP
but..
the black nails are back!
hahahaha
you know you missed them too.

and you know i missed you guys too!!!
=]

heart,
stef

p.s. i'm probably gonna do an audio update soon!

No comments: