Monday, May 26, 2008

Confessingly, This Is The First Time I've Loved You

Me and my cake
Mmmm~
You know what?
I feel really giddy.
For no reason at all.
Maybe its just me thinking about that night.
*giggles*
Fay looks so hot here. =)
i'm so glad that you guys came and made amazing memories with me. (:
I want her oh. :x
Fay is my besterest friend in the whole entirerest world.
so so bad. chh
stupid blogger won't let me do the heart emoticon
Joy and I. =D
Joy looks like something out of an old hollywood glamour mag. heehee
Me, MY max and Vern.
MY Max and MY Vern
my fefeh, my emz, my sam and stefifi
My Fay, My Emily and My Sam
Me and MY boys
My boys. xP
My stalker and her stalker.
My Stalker and her Stalker
Ronald the playboy and David the Gan
My Ronald and My David.
MY Raul. xP
My Frank Butler. :)

okay. enough of that.
hehehehe
our games were fun to say the least
It wasn't a very good party though.
I guess i only hung out with the few people.
&& i feel a little bad.
So i apologize
Group photo!
Those people up there,
yeah, they're all mine.

heehee.
man,
my laugh has been getting gayer everyday.
:s
hearts,
stef.

p.s. happy birthday, steffi!
sighhhh
gay, i know

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

ur party was awesome!! had a lot of fun dat night.. hahaha
happy bday steffi!
lova ya~ hugz!

cal said...

agree lor...shuang lar! n once again happy bday!

STV said...

mm =] thanks babes. love you guys too

IRENE said...

thx steffi!
a sweet n happy memories for me too ^^

Anonymous said...

hei steffi....
u gt use de banklet when slip mah???
i so sked u dun lik spongebob o~~
hehe^^