Thursday, November 02, 2006

updater

There are some guys here to move our new cupboard into the family room. Its gonna rock. we're gonna have a library in the family room. How cool is that? I'll make sure i post a few pictures of the 'new' house next time.

Haha. I'm enjoying the changes in our house. It looks totally different. Totally new. It makes our house look like a modern house, even though thats not neccessarily a good thing. Cause a modern house means a present house, which means it will have a newer look to it. And i enjoy this house being the cottage-ey, cosy type of house.

Basically, I'm typing this out in Notepad cause they're moving the cupboard and they had to unplug the internet. So, I'm going to copy/paste this onto my blog. That way, it'll be like its happening now.

Mmmm. I'm currently listening to a list of songs over and over again cause i think they're good. And since i have totally nothing to do, here's the list:
1. Can't break through - Busted
2. Everything you ever wanted - Hawk Nelson
3. You dont see me - Josie & the pussycats
4. Welcome to the black parade - My Chemical Romance
5. Ready Aim Misfire - New Years Day
6. Sunrise sunset - New Years Day
7. Pressure - Paramore
8. Emergency - Paramore
9. Never let this go - paramore
10. My heart - Paramore
11. Holly... I'm the one - Son of Dork
12. Sick - Son of Dork
13. Wear me down - Son of Dork
14. When it all falls apart - The Veronicas
15. 4Ever - The Veronicas
16. Everything I'm not - The Veronicas
17. Without you - Justincase Featuring Michelle Branch
18. Dont cry for us - Justincase
19. Diary of Jane - Breaking Benjamin
20. Collide - Howie Day
21. Someday we'll know - Mandy Moore and Jonathan Foreman

Yep. This is my list these few days. You should check them out sometime. I think they're nice, but dont need to take my word for it. I'm no critic.

Exams. I think i did pretty well this time. I passed all my subjects, including chinese and chinese history. Even if they were borderline. My average for the whole year is 70. something. I'm number 24 in class. I'm not supposed to know that, but helping teacher do stuff has its benefits. but keep in mind, i am not an apple polisher. She asked for assistance.

Sports day. Next year, i'll be in Green House. Ooh rah! We had our so called 'telematch' to replace our cross-country, which i really like. Three days altogether. Today was the last day. We had the Tug-a-war today. We kinda sucked, but we're ok. Its just a game anyways. I cant wait for the dancing practice to start. I'm pumped.

Yesterday, me, Char Bhar and Tommy watched Jarhead. It was really good, even though they did swear a lot. Check it out.

Dad discovered a Taekwondo training centre right opposite our neighbourhood. Today (1/11/06), Charlene, Douglas and Tommy went there for the first lesson. The teacher is a Barry Voon, from Korea. He's got a 5 and 8 dan. I hope i got that right, Jamie (Chong). So, Dad made this thing compulsory, so i have to go tomorrow. Great.... I'm so thrilled. Problem with this thing, is that i dont really have the interest. But i dont know, maybe i'll get sucked in. Not literally, of course. Hope it goes well. Oh yeah. Jamie (Chong), mom and dad asks if you have any interest in going for lessons, cause training there's better.

mmm... So I wanted to get Vanessa Hudgens' album, V. but Jamie said she'd have to order it if i really wanted it. And that'd take 4 to 6 weeks. She'd be back by then. So i'm just going to have to look for it in KL at the end of the year.


I think thats about it for now. I cant think of anything else to write about. But i will when i do think of something else. Till then, this is Stef.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was last night. When the internet was down.

This morning, somebody kicked my mattress from below. No! She wasnt under the bed! I stay on a double-decker. I looked down to see a camera pointing at me and a freak in my mom's nightie. My first guess was Charlene. So i just popped my head back up. But Charlene never kicks my mattress. Plus, Charlene left at 8 something to get to tuition and it was impossible for her to still be in a nightie. Ok. I looked down again.

What i saw shocked me like when a hamster would eat its children!! Jamie was lying on her bed with the camera still pointed at me. I jumped onto Charlene's side of the bed. Jamie was only supposed to back on the 6th. FREAKY. haha. And she's a total lobster right now for spending her holis in Gold Coast. A TOTAL LOBSTER. Hahaha. So funny.

I might post one with more details later. Right now i have to get bowls and milk and spoons for us to have cereal. Later

Stef.

No comments: