Monday, November 13, 2006

I feel so blah

I have absolutely no idea why i feel so blah right now. Its kinda weird, cause i'm usually a pretty happy person. Sometimes even a bit high. Weird.

Hmm..... So this was basically, this was my day today.

Since our room is really dusty, me, Jam and Char had to sleep in the family room. I really dont mind that part. I mean, we get to watch tv all night, which we did. Me and Jam stayed up until 4 in the morning, watching Season 3 One Tree Hill. It was so exciting. After a few hours of watching One Tree Hill, namely @ 4 a.m. Jam said that we should go to sleep. So she turned the telly off and we went to bed. She kept saying that i should really skip Sunday Service since i'd only get 2 hours of sleep.

The next morning, I woke up a bit later than usual. 6.30 a.m. But i got ready on time. By the time i was ready, it was only 7 a.m. and Cathy usually comes at around 7.30 a.m. So i crawled back onto bed in hopes of snatching a few more Zs.

I awoken to the sound of Vanessa Hudgen's Promise, my ringtone. Cathy said she was outside. I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs. I pressed the button to open the gate and ran to the front door, getting ready to run outside. I was surprised to find the gate still closed. So i pressed it again, and again. It still didnt open. So, i tried the remote in my bag. It still didnt open. So, i thought back to the night before. Mom said we should off the main switch of the gate since our gate was retarded. Once i switched on the main switch for the gate, i went to church with Cathy.

After Sunday Service, we had breakfast with the guys from Basel. After breakfast, David sent me home. Uh-huh. This is totally random and vague.

You Are 48% Evil

You are evil, but you haven't yet mastered the dark side.
Fear not though - you are on your way to world domination.


uh-huh.

Stef

1 comment:

Felix Chai said...

Hi! Evilish Stef...hahaha....i only got 35%, I'm more angelic than you are!