Sunday, September 03, 2006

Rest In Peace, little Bubble.

On September the first, 8.30a.m. Bubble died.


Early morning, our maid came looking for my mom, saying that our dog doesnt seem right. Mom went downstairs to have a look. Bubble was lying there, only her eyes moving. The maid said she hadnt been eating much. I guess if i paid a little more attention to her i might have seen that.

Mom asked Ahad to bring Bubble to Doctor Skinner. He said Bubble had anemia, caused by a kind of tick. He said we were supposed to bring her for a jab every month. The guy in the pet shop hadnt told us about this. So we really didnt know.

The doctor put her on glucose because she was weak. He said he might be able to save her, that she had to go back everyday. But after a while, the doctor called mom. He said he was sorry and that Bubble had passed away.

My mom wrote me a letter and put it together with my rice that was supposed to be sent to me in school. When i went to the guard house. I was surprised that Ahad was there. He said my dog had died. I was so scared it had been Hazel. He passed me the letter. It turns out it was Bubble. I started crying so hard. Everyone wanted to know why i had been crying. I just couldnt say it. I still cant.

It feels so weird coming home and not seeing her by the front door. Tail wagging and barking at us. Now, its just an empty spot that i have to see everyday. As i was leaving that morning, I told her that i was gonna shower her when i got back from school that day. I didnt get the chance. Ahad buried her when i was at school. Didnt get to see her one last time.

I hope she's ok. With Jesus and all. I just miss her so much. Shadow has no one to play with anymore. Hazel has no little sister. I have no more licks on my face from her anymore. Everyday i pray for her. Hoping she forgives me. I miss you so much.
Goodbye, little friend.

3 comments:

Felix Chai said...

Sorry to hear that, with condolences...

My life in Brisbane, if you care... said...

Stef, don't worry about it... Like i said before, there's a lesson to learn from everything

cal said...

althought we dun talk tat muc in skul n it oledi been a month...
so i wud jz like 2 say...sorry bout wat had happend..hope ur ok by now...