Thursday, August 31, 2006

Bubble. Before. After.

Before.

Photogenic!
She's as tiny as a tile!
Look at her little paws.
Sleeping on my lap.
Must. Resist. Not. To. Strangle. Puppy. Too. Cute
Tongue out.
Jamie and Bubble.
Isnt she cute? Jamie's not bad either.
Just 5 more minutes, please?
Ahh! I'm scared!
I'm slipping.
Comfortable...

This is Bubble when we first got her. Isnt she just cute? She was so tiny. She would fit right on our legs.


After.

Sweet smile.
Haha. Grin!
Can you see my eyes?
Pose for the camera!
Looks like a Championship dog on the platform!!
Is that dad's feet down there?
Flash!
Aww. So sweet.
Now she fits on my lap.
Look at the camera.
Ooh. Steffi's handphone dangler. Maybe i can reach it.

My sweet Pup and I. haha. Hope you enjoy Before and After. We'll be right back after a few words from our sponsors. LOL. swt. laughing by myself.

Okie dokie. This is it. BTW, Shadow has grown a lot. I'll post some pictures of him ASAP. This is your blogger, Steffi. ;)

No comments: