Monday, May 03, 2010

The Grand Memories Together

It's May! I'm so happy because in another 6 months, roughly. I'll be home! Ugh. I can't wait. Unfortunately, the joy comes with a heavier workload. We're going into Week 10 and a lot of assignments are due this week, next week, so i've been working on them. And the reason this all sounds so forced is because it kind of was. :P Daniel was bugging me to update so i'm trying really hard to make this less awkward cause there's nothing about my life remotely interesting lately.

Right, anyways. I don't have the photos i've been taking over the past few months because my phone decided it'd be cool to get rid of everything in my memory card. I have lost so many photos. It's tragic. And all i have are photos of the day before Cassie's birthday. Pam gave her a pair of glasses. And we were playing around with it.


Winter's rolling in. I can feel it. The winds are getting stronger and nights are getting colder. I don't even have to turn on my fan at night anymore. My window is open the whole day and my skin feels dry. I'm dreading it a little bit though. We have school in winter and we have to wake up and use the toilet -- the cold toilet seat and walk to school. Even though we don't have snow here. I'm not sure how it's going to be so i need to be prepared.


I'm trying. :P but i can't think of anything else to say. Except. We don't have school tomorrow because it's Labour day. weeeeeee. which means another day to do homework and a day less off the week! ;D REJOICE! Oh! and how do you like my nails? I wanted to try it out when my red was chipping off the edges. :)

And also. I don't know how my sister is going to feel about this if she knew i posted this. :P


Take care, guys. I'll see you soon.

sc

No comments: