Monday, April 05, 2010

Dress Me Up In Stitches

Brisbane.

I haven't been taking many photos at all. And there's really no excuse for it. :(

It's easter break and we have 9 days off. Unfortunately, as we speak, I only have one more week to go. I haven't been doing much except for sleeping late and waking up in the post meridiens. A majority of the gang here have gone to Gold Coast to have fun. I didn't go cause I thought this might be a good time to jump back on the bandwagon of watching series all day and night. I've currently finished watching The Office, Cougar Town, Lie To Me, How I Met Your Mother. When I say finished, I mean up to date, over the course of this holiday.


Like the watermark? I'm still on the fence about it.

This is sesame ice cream from Hanaichi, which i think might just be the best Japanese restaurant around. :D It's colour is cement-like and tbh, the first time i saw it, I really didn't want to eat it. BUT it's amazing.
No. It's amazazing.

Jamie and Kannan

Charlene and Tommy
at Trang, a vietnamese restaurant at West end.

Good food, good food. But we mostly cook here, cause it'd be really expensive if we ate out all the time and also fattening. Some nights we just eat cereal for dinner. ;) I've been listening to a lot of Lady Gaga, Adam Lambert, and Foo Fighters.

Oh right. We went to Lady Gaga's Monster Ball on the 26th March. It was seriously amazing. She can sing really well. It sounded exactly the same as the album. You know, except there was swearing and talking to the crowd. ;) BUT damn, it was so entertaining. There were so many things to look at -- the stage, the dancers, the costumes. OMG THE COSTUMES!! We counted after the show, and we got to 14 costume changes out of 18 songs she performed. It was insane. We had bought tickets to the show last year. Charlene called me up in KK, asking if I wanted to go. I'm glad I said yes. It was so worth it. :)

Now that i'm done with the series-es(?!), I've had nothing to do except troll youtube and random websites, trying to keep myself entertained. I still have movies that I have but haven't seen, but i'm trying to let brian cool down.

I think it's obvious that i'm going to be using this for my personal life and life in general and just leave my tumblr for random photos and reblogging, ie something i do when i'm bored. :P As always, I'm on twitter if you need to know where and what i'm doing. Sorry it's been so long.


S.C.

No comments: