Monday, March 13, 2006

The 'Vacation'.

Tomorrow i gotta wake up early like a school week, cause i gotta go to violin master class from
9am-12pm. I know 9am is kinda late compared to normal days, but its early to me. Then, we have a one hour break, where i'm likely to have at the nearby yoyo shop (not an actual yo-yo shop). After that, its master class again from 1pm to 6pm, no breaks.

The day after, on the 14th, a Tuesday, master class again. From 9am -12pm, luckily its only half day. In the afternoon, I plan to go watch a movie with some friends. After that, maybe swimming with Char Bhar. Get home and start packing for the camp that CO is having for 3 days.

The day after the day after, the 15th, is the CO camp in school. I dunno how that'll turn out. The camp is from the 15th to 17th.

On the 18th, a Saturday, I will be going to Keningau with CO. This little trip'll be until the 19th, a Sunday. Then school reopens in the 20th, the monday.

I'm not writing this down because i am complaining, maybe a bit, but i actually enjoy being busy, sometimes. And again, i have to go shower. Good night.

No comments: